Alpecin shampoo review

Home Forums Review Forum Alpecin shampoo review

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pizzalover 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

journeytacey

been using the alpecin shampoo, and alpecin liquid for 3 months now, and haven’t seen any results apart from drying of hair. my hair feels worse in some ways, but i don’t know if its because of the shampoo or just the story of my life.

i just wanted to post this so others know that this isn’t the golden cure. at least not for me.

Dan
    Keymaster

have you been doing anything else for helping with hair growth? like supplements? diet change? voodoo magic even :P

(kidding about the last one, unless that’s your thing hehe)

you have to do a lot more than just use a shampoo to get real results in my opinion.

journeytacey

what kind of diet change do you recommend then?

I just was hoping the shampoo would at least stop the progress of thinning hair.

Dan
    Keymaster

you would need to do multiple things to get real results. even prescription pills won’t work (and are dangerous in my opinion).

journeytacey

well, what kind of things would I need to do?

Acupuncturist
    Participant

supplement for collagen, that would be a good start. Do you exercise?

I know you probably heard it a billion times, but exercising the right way is what gives the results, not just any exercise, combinations of yoga, cardio and weights spread over the week, with varying intensities.

I hope this helps anyway, good luck. But Yes, alpecin shampoo is just a shampoo, you can’t expect miracles from stuff like that.

Pizzalover
    Participant

or you can just learn to love the way you are. i am trying to do that now, rather than worry about hair, it is hard but i rather not get companies like alpecin the benefit of my money when they don’t even tell you the truth.

they even admitted that caffeine reduces circulation… ┬áso yeah

Dan
    Keymaster

protein diet with leafy greens (lean protein like beef). combine that with increased collagen and biotin intake. and then do scalp massage daily for 30 minutes a day. possibly consider taking taoist soap if you can afford it (i personally use it as part of my own hair regime).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.