does mane and tail work

Home Forums Review Forum does mane and tail work

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Yazid 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

CoolCat
    Participant

Does mane and tail work for people wanting to grow their hair faster? Especially after a stupid bad hair cut experience?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Dan.

Gaby
    Participant

havent used them, but it doesnt sound very convincing. its like rebranding to increase sales hehe

Pizzalover
    Participant

it only artificially makes the hair shaft fatter, but if you want actual hair growth, then it wont work for that. its like makeup for hair kinda thing.

CoolCat
    Participant

yeah i stumbled on some websites saying its good for artificial enhancement but not actually helps grow the hair itself. thanks guys

Dan
    Keymaster

you can still use it alongside some real hair growth regime. some people like using it just to have instant fuller hair, whilst they work on increasing real hair growth thickness and speed. that’s what i think anyway.

Ray
    Participant

nothing will work that easily. you have to have a full on regime to even start seeing results. i don’t understand why some people just look for 1 single way or pill to solve their problems. it just doesn’t work that way.

Pizzalover
    Participant

I won’t want to use it alongside real hair growth stuff, only because id be scared of the ingredients counter-acting against the things that i am taking already for it. if that makes sense?

Onesyperson
    Participant

this is so funny, a horse shampoo lol i guess people are desperate

i mean i dont mean to laugh at people, but come on, there is a limit to stupidity in humans.

Ray
    Participant

well, i guess they are re-packaging the product for humans since horse shampoo doesnt sell as well as humans does =P

Dan
    Keymaster

now that i think about it, they really are re-packaging the shampoo to humans. I mean horses dont suffer from hair loss, so they didnt make the shampoo with intention to even help hair growth, just to make the horse clean.

Yazid
    Participant

This is why i research my stuff before buying. i would never buy such a thing that was created for an animals hair.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.