Himalayan Charcoal Mud Mask (Body Shop) Review

Home Forums Review Forum Himalayan Charcoal Mud Mask (Body Shop) Review

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  avizutow 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ummi
    Participant

I jumped on to this charcoal hype which people these days seem to be crazy about. Sorry in advance for that :P
    Needed a mud mask anyway for exfoliating and keeping my skin healthy so I thought why not?!
    There isn’t much to say other than it works like a previous mud mask I’ve used (only tried one before). Got rid of the excess oil and overall skin felt fresher. I would say that it is a little strong with the drying and this might be from the essential oils or putting too much, I can’t tell yet.

I’ve decided to only use it when my skin feels especially oily and it has felt much better since. Otherwise, any drying effect like this usually results in acne for me.

All in all, I’d give it a 5-6/10. A decent mud mask but I actually preferred my older one, I can’t for the life of me remember the name. I wonder if they just jumped on this charcoal craze.

Martha
    Participant

That’s so strange. I always thought my skin was super sensitive and I never had an issue with it. My skin has felt great since I started using it!

Do you use any other product i.e face wash?

Haines
    Participant

omg I loved this charcoal mask! I even used the charcoal toothpaste but I’ve head that isn’t as good as the flouride one in cleaning your teeth.

Ummi
    Participant

And neither of you had any problems with it whatsoever? I’ll still be using it because, well, i have some left over :P

Ummi
    Participant

@Martha no I don’t actually, still gets dry :(

angela35
    Participant

I just bought mine in store today since I was out shopping anyway. I have at it on now AS I TYPE! I can feel the exfoliation already, or maybe that is in my head.

Ummi
    Participant

hehe well keep me updated hun.

avizutow
    Participant

I need to get me one of these. I already have the toothpaste after watching H3H3 :P

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.