Inversion hair growth reviews

Home Forums Review Forum Inversion hair growth reviews

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Dan 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

So i was thinking of incorporating inversion into my hair regime, and wanted to ask if anyone has experience with this to increase hair growth or at least blood supply to the hair?

WesternMind
    Participant

sounds like it would work, but I haven’t personally tried this to see.

Ilikefoods
    Participant

it will surely work and help increase hair growth towards your regime. But make sure you do scalp massage on a daily basis. You can’t just push blood that way, if the vessels have blockages, it will still be limited in results.

i don’t have an inversion board but i just lay upside down on the sofa (hard to describe) for 5-10 minutes. and that helps a lot, sometimes i massage the scalp whilst doing it, feels great and helped my hair a lot.

MrCake
    Participant

I agree with ilikefoods. The vessels in the scalp have to be unblocked for it to work at its best.

Acupuncturist
    Participant

yes it helps a lot. but combine inversion with the Taoist soap (reviewed here: http://www.easternreviews.com/forums/topic/taoist-soap-review-my-results-and-problems/ ) and scalp massage everyday and you will get real regrowth within days.

Pizzalover
    Participant

Yeah a blood supply increase will surely help hair growth. But as you already know, hormones have to be balanced too, and the best way really is just to exercise as much as possible and meditation.

MrCake
    Participant

@Pizzalover, why would meditation help hair problems or anything to that extent? can you please explain, i am interested in why you said that

Pizzalover
    Participant

Meditation will help calm the nerves and re-wires the brain to stay calmer in various situations. These days we have a lot of nerve problems with people, and just nerve issue alone is enough to cause serious hair loss, which often is referred to as stress related hair loss (but it actually is the nerve). hope this helps @MrCake

Harry
    Participant

I take niacin for taking the blood to the extremities. I think perhaps doing an inversion and niacin together might improve the results on top of it. but i agree with what others have said, that it should be more a regime than just 1 thing at a time.

Dan
    Keymaster

should help, depending on your individual needs for the hair.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.