Is the Taoist soap good? More information Request

Home Forums Review Forum Is the Taoist soap good? More information Request

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  CoolCat 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Gaby
    Participant

I want to know more about this product, does anyone have any senior members have reviews or have used this product?

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Dan.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Dan.

CoolCat
    Participant

I have bought from them, they are pretty good. No complaints here.

HattrickBeing
    Participant

When i first saw their website and reviews, it sounded too good to be true, but I still bought it anyway to see how it works, their after sales service and the soap helped me so much I cannot express in words, they are a kind team that are working on helping the masses get out of their insecurities and take responsibility for our own health.

highly recommend them

Ilikefoods
    Participant

they are very popular here in Italy where I live (Trieste). But i havent purchased from them. but it is a legit organization.

MrCake
    Participant

such strong words… its just a hair product, try it if you like, but if you don’t then dont buy. I haven’t used it personally so can’t say

Onesyperson
    Participant

its a good product. i was introduced to it by my acupuncturist who told me about it in London.

Ray
    Participant

the only negative review i read about it was the user’s fault, as he did not know how to use it and tried to defame the company. i think it works great for hair loss, and what they are saying on the articles is very true, about inflammation being the cause of most problems, including hair loss.

Gaby
    Participant

Sorry didn’t mean to sound like I’m trying to defame anyone. I just meant if it’s worth buying as its 35 pounds.

I think it looks great and so I will get it and report back on results.

Dan
    Keymaster

I know about the soap too. It is pretty good. but you need to know how to use it properly.

CoolCat
    Participant

Yeah, you shouldn’t use the word scam, as people who aren’t reading properly will think something else.

HattrickBeing
    Participant

If you can’t afford one, you can always try getting one for free as shown below;

WesternMind
    Participant

that’s cool, thanks for sharing

HattrickBeing
    Participant

i think im gonna win a bar! wohoo!

Gaby
    Participant

I’ve already got mine but I bought it :)

CoolCat
    Participant

well make sure you scalp massage regularly as this will help a lot in thicker hair effects of the Taoist soap.

Also, only apply on the scalp (if you can), very tiny amount, and quickly wash off (after 5-7 seconds). Remember that this soap behaves different to hard water and soft water, it works on both, but it’s better to apply less to start with, and only a few times a week.

If you buy and age it for at least a year, it will work better (it’s called curing).

thought i should share since everyone here is going crazy about it hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.