Lee stafford hair growth treatment review

Home Forums Review Forum Lee stafford hair growth treatment review

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  CoolCat 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ilikefoods
    Participant

Just been using the Lee stafford hair growth treatment and wanted to put a review about it. I don’t ever usually put reviews but this was important as i dont want people getting the wrong idea with products.

I used this for 2 months already and have seen no difference to my hair. But also, i looked at the ingredients of this and it seems they just try to inflate the hair shaft to make you think your hair is growing and getting thicker, but this is not really happening – it is simply inflating the shaft, its like putting make up on your skin kind of thing.

i won’t be using it anymore. but thought id post this here so people know.

MrCake
    Participant

thanks for sharing.

Acupuncturist
    Participant

yes, unfortunately there are way too many products out there saying that they will speed up hair growth but they just do the inflation thing

MrCake
    Participant

indeed there are. but there are some decent ones out there too. but your effort has to be in it to actually work.

Pizzalover
    Participant

Lee stafford is just for girly girls i think. and it wont increase hair growth speed anyway. i thought it was kind of obvious. but i guess they do make that as a selling point of the product so there is no way to be clear.

I don’t like the way they hide the ingredients that way. not something i would trust to be honest. but up to you.

Onesyperson
    Participant

I tried this, was all bullcrap

CoolCat
    Participant

nice one, glad I didn’t buy from them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.