Mane Hair Thickening Spray

Home Forums Review Forum Mane Hair Thickening Spray

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Phoebe 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Humberto
    Participant

This almost seems too good to be true but has anyone actually tried any hair thickening spray? You basically spray something on to your scalp and start brushing it, within seconds it covers roots and only washes off with shampoo.
    What’s the catch? I think it was still be a good temp fix for me.

Vioniva
    Participant

I know it sounds amazing, especially after watching the video but there are some very annoying problems with Mane (and others that artificially thicken hair).
    As expected, it is a spray which covers it with a substance. This doesn’t always stay on your head, especially for as long as they say even if you use the holding spray. You will notice effects deteriorate throughout the day and can sometimes look like theres paint on your head lol. Thats not for everyone but i think more severe cases of hair loss.

Kaemon
    Participant

I mean this was a decent product while I had it. The only issue for me was that it made my shirts dark and blackened from the spray. Could be washed off but not great.
    Also the bare skin around my scalp also would go dark from the spray so I had to take extra care on that.

Humberto
    Participant

Yes ofc i can see it wearing off being an issue.

Does it wear off if you, say run your fingers through your hair to re-adjust?

Ivan
    Participant

Its a great little fix compared to having nothing to hide the bald patches thats for sure. There are some issues but no biggie for me.

Kaemon
    Participant

You do get some residue coming off even if you run your hands through it so you have to take care restyling it. That was another problem for me actually, it does get itchy and you can’t sctrach it otherwise you look like a right mess.

Kenny Ancher
    Participant

I use a tiny bit of that spray before a night out. Just helps with confidence and picking up girls hahah

Phoebe
    Participant

@Kenny so you’re saying that merging two islands of hair into one on your head makes more attractive? :P
    I think its just the confidence mate.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.