Minoxidil Review based on 3 years

Home Forums Review Forum Minoxidil Review based on 3 years

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  setay 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lon Sievwright
    Participant

This is a review for minoxidil (or known as the brand regaine) for hair loss and growth.

I have used this for 3 years only to experiences less results, and the previous results being lost slowly over time. I thought it was just a phase, but nothing improved, and it seems now i am back to stage one…

I was scared to stop using minoxidil because they say that you will loose even more hair if you stop, and now i have to keep paying this company for nothing. I got tired at one point and stopped taking it and using it.

I noticed a lot of shedding and tried to ignore it as there is no point in worrying when nothing worked for me. But i read somewhere that minoxidil does the same as what scalp massage does, but scalp massage doing it better. This inspired me to do scalp massage on almost a daily basis, usually whilst watching movies or just laying in bed, i would gently massage the scalp with my finger tips all over.

After about a month, i noticed the shedding decreased and all hair fall had stopped. I knew it was due to the scalp massaging, but I can’t prove it verbally. I just have to say, sometimes doing the natural things work better, and sometimes the unnatural thing works better (not in this case).

Dan
    Keymaster

yeah, heard a few stories about minoxidil doing this to people, and gradually not working. too bad, but glad you found a good alternative

setay
    Participant

minoxidil just increases vessels size, and the same can be done with scalp massage everyday. and best thing is, you don’t have to do it for life to keep results.

i was also on minoxidil first, and went through the above you mentioned.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.