Minoxidil review for women

Home Forums Review Forum Minoxidil review for women

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tina 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Xanthus
    Participant

I have been using minoxidil for 3 months now and haven’t seen any improvement at all. I must say that I am regretting buying this, and realizing i will have to spend money on this for the rest of my life if i want to keep my hair thick is dumb, because i had no results except massive shedding.

anyone else had a better experience?

akhil rbz
    Participant

never tried it but i heard just as many good things and bad things about it, so that’s why i stay clear unless i know for sure what im getting myself into.

Dan
    Keymaster

thank you for the review, you can stop using minoxidil slowly, and increase scalp massage, i find that it helps detox from it faster, and prevents a bigger shed and loss of hair because of increase circulation.

Xanthus
    Participant

thank you guys, i will try to do the scalp massage.

Dan
    Keymaster

your welcome. just make sure you do at least 30 minutes a day, and slowly use less minoxidil after 30 days and keep doing it.

Annissa
    Participant

Minoxidil did help me and I continued use for quite a bit. Stopped my excessive clumps of hair falling (which I later realised was from a hormone condition).

Actually the only reason I stopped was not because it was ineffective but from the side effects . Just not worth it for me; caused really intense itching and dandruff, made me dizzy and nauseous sometimes.

Xanthus
    Participant

Well I stopped using that a while back anyway and I’m not going to try haha

Tayla Sales
    Participant

Those symptoms are very normal, there can be excessive shedding of hair in the first few months of usage. I had that too but goes away after a while

tina
    Participant

How long were you using it for?

Xanthus
    Participant

About 3-4 weeks before I stopped @Tina

tina
    Participant

I don’t think that’s enough time to get over the initial shedding period :(

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.