Nioxin Hair System 3 Starter Kit Review

Home Forums Review Forum Nioxin Hair System 3 Starter Kit Review

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ReviewMaster
    Participant

Product description says following:

This kit contains: Nioxin system 3 cleanser 150 ml, system 3 scalp revitaliser 150 ml and system 3 scalp treatment 50 ml. Nixoin complete system delivers 5 effects for thicker looking hair. Reduces hair faill due to breakage. Delivers denser-looking hair and amplifies hair texture. Helps strengthen hair resilience against cuticle damage. Cleanses excessive sebum from scalp. Ideal for chemically treated hair, normal to thin looking fine hair.

Note: May cause temporary redness and warming sensation following application. Please perform a skin test with a small amount of product to ensure it does not cause an unexpected reaction as per manufacturer recommendation.

My review:

After trying it, it caused inflammation on the scalp so i was not able to use this at all. if you have sensitive skin, this may not work for you either.

I purchased this from Amazon at £14. Shipping was fast, and product was packaged very well.

Gaby
    Participant

its only used for enhancing of the hair itself, but not actual new growth.

Dan
    Keymaster

i have used this and it did not work for me either. i think you are correct in saying it artificially enhances the hair strand, instead of working on new growth.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.