Olay Essentials Double Action Day Cream Review

Home Forums Review Forum Olay Essentials Double Action Day Cream Review

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gaby 4 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lady Tsunade
    Participant

I’ve always had really dry skin and have used so many different products to find the one that works best for me. The essentials double action day cream had some promising reviews online and it wasn’t very pricey at Boots, which made me go out and try it.

For the first couple of weeks of using it, I found it to be really good, very light and discrete, and smelled so nice! But after that initial couple of weeks I found it made my skin feel more and more oily and heavy, and I had to stop using it. I’m not entirely sure if this was my skin just becoming greasy in response to the cream or what exactly, but I sure didn’t want to go the opposite extreme!

It’s a shame that this cream didn’t live up to the online hype for me and it’s benefits didn’t even last long enough for me to feel it was worth buying. But having said that, I guess this is something I might recommend for short term very dry skin, maybe as a back up if your normal primer or cream runs out, but it’s definitely not one for the long haul!

HattrickBeing
    Participant

thanks for the review

Gaby
    Participant

this is helpful. thank you. i was looking into this now and stumbled back into this forum lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.