sitetrail.com reviews – Adriaan Brits – Total Scam Alert

Home Forums Review Forum sitetrail.com reviews – Adriaan Brits – Total Scam Alert

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dan 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

emilie
    Participant

Hey guys, just wanted to update you on this so making a new thread as i don’t think sitetrail.com or Adriaan Brits is worth mentioning in that thread.

This company, or more like self proclaimed expert, is actually a total scammer. I would be very careful to make any business transactions with them or any associated companies.

This is likely not the first time he scammed people, it is also not the the last, and to be honest, I am not even sure if that’s his real name or just a made up name for his scamming people for SEO.

Anyway – even if you think about it logically – why would Adriaan Brits use adwords (pay per click) whilst advertising as a marketing expert for search engine optimization? Any idiot can sign up to adwords and appear on first page. My 8 year old nephew can do it!

This guy reminds me of Bob Wan Kim, who also has many names, and also scams people for SEO or bitcoin related products.

Dan
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear about your experience. You just have to be careful with the internet these days, there are way too many self proclaimed gurus out there that know nothing online.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.