Skinesis Age Repair Serum (Sarah Chapman)

Home Forums Review Forum Skinesis Age Repair Serum (Sarah Chapman)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  helsa 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Martha
    Participant

Bought me a 30ml bottle (reluctantly) because I heard good things. I’ve tried a number of brands, some have worked temporarily, others have just been too expensive to keep up for what it gives.
    This was actually an effective serum comparatively; it evened out my skin and gave me a brighter more plump look. Didn’t do much for the deep wrinkles but I had patches which is cleared up.
    I’m considering on buying another but Im not sure yet.

Dan
    Keymaster

thanks for sharing your review.

paige
    Participant

I was tempted to try that one from the Sarah Chapman collection but the price was a little too much for me, especially for 15ml. How long does that actually last?

Vian
    Participant

My best friend bought me that bottle for my birthday and it was alright. A little to rich for my liking but appreciated the gesture. Also…I don’t know what shes hinting at by buying me anti-ageing creams lol

Martha
    Participant

It actually lasts a few months because you spray very little on to your face.

@vian yes I know what you mean. I have naturally oily skin so if I do put it too frequently or too much, I can break out. Once in a while is nice though!

angela35
    Participant

I actually like their overnight facial product. Haven’t tried this one.

Irene Carbone
    Participant

How do these serums even work for anti-ageing, what do put it in that helps the skin and justifies charging that much?

Martha
    Participant

@Irene To my knowledge, they are mainly moisterising and protecting the skin from UV rays, heat damage and other environmental stresses. Whilst they do say that it targets wrinkles, I think this is more preventative as opposed to using once your face is train track.

noedatihc
    Participant

@Irene if you think this is bad just take a look at any anti-ageing formula for La Mer. Extortionate prices but they claim their ingredients actually cost that much and the price of processing is that high. I’m not saying its wrong but 50 bucks is nothing.

Laurel Gocher
    Participant

It’s not $50 it’s £50. But I get your point. Just comes down to the skill in marketing in the end. If they can convince stupid people than so be it.

KAIDA
    Participant

Urghhhhh, this doesn’t work!!!!!!!!

helsa
    Participant

How’s your experience of it going so far? Have you finished your first bottle yet

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.