Taoist soap Review – My Results and Problems

Home Forums Review Forum Taoist soap Review – My Results and Problems

This topic contains 31 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Kaemon 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

I have some bad news and some good news about this product, especially for people who still haven’t tried this yet.

Bad news is that this is a pricey soap to buy; but the good news is that it is very long lasting, and does what it says on the tin, re inflammation stopping for hair loss or skin problems (but in my case, hair loss).

I was just having my temple region hair thinning, and the top of my head. was facing a lot hairs in bed when waking up. Started using the soap and it was apparently too much, which I found out later after researching. So only applied to finger tips and then to the three spots in the scalp.

After that, my hair loss reduced a little but wasn’t stopping fully. So I contacted Taoist soap team to ask what else I can do. They suggested to do scalp massage daily, and to do it for 20 minutes at least if not 30 mins.

I had already done scalp massage a year ago to help it, but wasn’t getting anywhere so stopped it, but when i started doing it in combination with the Taoist soap (not at the same time), but the next day, I had zero hair on the bedding, and also even if I put my hands through my hair, it doesn’t fall off (i tried hard, only 1 hair compared to 100 at a time!).

Its been 8 months now, and my hair is considerably thicker, and the thinning has stopped. I went for a hair cut at my normal local barbers, and even the barber asked me what I did as he thinks i would have been bald by now, but i somehow gained it back. I just smiled and said just new shampoo as I didn’t want to say my secret out loud as it was kinda embarrassing.

Hope this review has been helpful. I also suggest using an oil when doing scalp massage as it helps a lot. I used to use an oil sometimes and sometimes just finger tips without oil.

Harry
    Participant

Thank you the awesome detail man, i really needed this, and it makes total sense to me on how it works, i am excited now on getting my routine going as well. thank you for inspiring.

Ilikefoods
    Participant

Brilliant stuff mate! Nice one. Did all this take you 8 months in total with the taoist soap or just scalp massage? just confirming

Dan
    Keymaster

interesting stuff, Ray. I heard about this soap from elsewhere (cant remember for the life of me) and thought it was too good to be true, but now that you have reviewed it, i am going to buy one to try. I don’t have that much thinned hair, but would be interesting to see what happens.

CoolCat
    Participant

makes sense to me anyway, as one fully stops inflammation… one pushes stagnant blood around and opens up capillaries in the scalp….. how can hair not regrow!

MrCake
    Participant

Yes, they did actually do a study on if the Taoist soap works on its own, or better with massage, or if it’s only the massage. And they found that both in combination work best and resulted in most hair growth over all. i cant find the link right now but it was on a clinical reviews site.

Pizzalover
    Participant

Good stuff @Ray, I agree that it is a little pricey, but where else can you buy a product that at least does what it says.

you don’t have to use it for life. once you reach the level of results you need, you can stop using it and keep the gain. thats the awesomeness of natural products, sometimes.

CoolCat
    Participant

you still may have to use it for maintenance, unless your diet and scalp massage routine is flawless and plaque built up is slowed down to almost zero.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Dan.

Dan
    Keymaster

didnt know that @Mrcake, would be good to have a link of that if and when you find it. I love studies on this kind of stuff

MrCake
    Participant

@Dan, here is the report: http://www.clinicaltrialsreport.com/active-ingredients-of-taoist-soap-report/

It shows the study that was conducted using the soap and also without the soap, to see what the best effects were.

Ray
    Participant

Thanks for the link! This is really great stuff. It proves how a regime works 10 times better. made my life easier, thanks dude

Dan
    Keymaster

that is interesting. good to see clinical trials like this on paper (or screen in this case).

Ray
    Participant

i know, because it’s hard enough to convince yourself, let alone others about the power of collective effort.

Pizzalover
    Participant

I’m curious to know how this will affect people who are fully bald and have no hair at all in the scalp. would it help somehow.

MrCake
    Participant

I think will take a lot longer and a more dedicated regime, as the scalp is hardened and this needs to break down for new hair to grow. the theory of once hair is gone, its gone is so wrong – even chemo cancer patients end up regrowing all the lost hair from the most dangerous cell destroying treatment there is, so I am sure it is possible but have to do a lot of work every day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.