Taoist soap Review – My Results and Problems

Home Forums Review Forum Taoist soap Review – My Results and Problems

This topic contains 31 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Kaemon 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

avery_lindley
    Participant

Just been using it for a few months and must say that this is a great quality product and definitely recommend it to anyone out there looking for a soap bar or helping their inflammation and renewing better skin.

But i must say to buy only from handmadesoapuk.org or Taoistsoap.com to make sure you have the authentic product.

Dan
    Keymaster

That’s great to hear @Avery_lindley – thanks for sharing

shanes
    Participant

Can someone list how they apply the soap, how many times a week they use it and how long they leave it on the scalp. I read on the site where it claims to use just a little bit and leave it on scalp for a few seconds(which I find strange) and I’ve read on another site where someone ranked several hair loss products and claimed to leave the soap on the scalp for 2-3 mins. Any help would be appreciated!

Dan
    Keymaster

Hi shane,

I think when you start using it, you apply on the scalp for 2-3 seconds, as it is strong. But you can leave in for up to 2-3 minutes. You have to find what suits your skin/scalp the best.

That’s my two cents =)

aie
    Participant

rubbing on fingers with the soap, then apply on a few areas i think are most affected, and leave in for about a minute and wash off.

I think Dan is correct, it is just about finding what works for you. Some people have sensitive skin and only a light application is needed, some need it longer (but not longer than 3 mins in my opinion).

Ray
    Participant

I apply it on the scalp/skin and leave in for 2 minutes. I started by applying for 5-10 seconds in, and increased it slowly after a week or two.

Remember to do your scalp massage too!

Pizzalover
    Participant

Just bought this now. Smells good. Peer pressure of this forum gets to me way more than I like lol

Dan
    Keymaster

its been awhile since someone updated this thread, how are you finding the soap @Pizzalover

did you find it useful for whatever purpose you bought it?

Pizzalover
    Participant

hi Dan,  i use it everyday and it’s a nice soap to use. doesn’t leave skin dry or too moist like a good soap should. my pimple has disappeared so I don’t use it as much anymore.

i would like to think that this would help with inflammation but have yet to get any inflammatory problems. ive reccomended it to my grandma who i will ask what she thinks as she has scalp inflammation.

Dan
    Keymaster

cool, do let us know

abieusher
    Participant

i like using the soap. i never buy products expecting miracles, and nor should anyone, but gentle products like this do help with long term use, we are all too used to pharmacy level results which don’t exist in reality, such as taking a pill and looking 20 years younger..  but constant effort towards the goal will make the win.

also recommend people do hypnosis to help change their mind and worldview on healing, this can speed up results of any kind.

Dan
    Keymaster

never looked into hypnosis @abieusher – does it really work for physical changes and physical health? or do you just mean emotional health?

abieusher
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t realize you asked a question. Yes it does help a lot (hypnosis) and by affecting emotions, you can affect hormones to a certain extent, combined with correct nutrition, mindset and exercises (including scalp massage and body exercises), it can produce good results that are more than satisfactory.

its funny that we always associate that if you abuse steroids which affect hormones, it gives you mood swings and affects your emotions, but we never talk about how your emotional states also affects your hormones the same way, and should be managed.

Dan
    Keymaster

yes i read an article about how emotions can affect your hormone changes in the body, which then affect moods, hair, skin and everything else.

Cybele
    Participant

Hey people,

I bought the Taoist soap a few weeks ago for hair thinning problems. Whilst i know you need to make a holistic effort into resolving a problem like this, and taoist soap is just a tool in this, i feel like it has helped me dramatically to push new growth on my scalp.

I must say, collagen supplements helped me slow hair loss down, then when I took b-complex vitamins, that helped even more – and with the addition of this soap, I def can see a lot of improvements in just a few weeks (i think its 6 weeks now).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.